Salter Pilon Architecture were proud to be part of an exciting new architectural design project in Barrie. The Barrie Fire and Emergency Services Station No. 1 was officially dedicated on July 20, 2011. As a LEED Silver certification pending building, Salter Pilon was able to bring its focus on sustainable architecture, functional interior design and solid project management to bear on a successful and fulfilling project. The Station boasts many unique features blending new technology with remnants of Barrie and the Services’ storied past as an integral part of the community.
- Next Step to Entering the Architecture Profession
- Ontario Architect’s Latest Sustainable Design Project – The Bradford West Gwillimbury Leisure Centre
- Salter Pilon Picks Up Green Project Award in Barrie
- Keeping Architects Organized with Project Information Management Software
- O’ Happy Day! Finally an Electronic Bid Submission Opportunity
- Keeping Architects Organized with Project Information Management Software | | Ontario Architect | Salter Pilon ArchitectureOntario Architect | Salter Pilon Architecture on Building Information Modeling – 2D or Not 2D…That Is the Question?
- Tom Rogers on About
- Barrie Chevrolet on Barrie Fire and Emergency Services Station No. 1 Virtual Tour
Popular Topics2D 3D architect architectural career architectural firm architecture architecture firm art award Barrie BIM branding building contract administration building information modeling career collaboration construction design document management drafting education exams green project information management Integrated Design Process Integrated Project Delivery interior design interior design firm interns kids LEED certified LEED CI logo design ontario project management recipe recreation centre RFP sustainable architecture sustainable deisgn Sustainable Design technology
Add blog to our directory.