- Next Step to Entering the Architecture Profession
- Ontario Architect’s Latest Sustainable Design Project – The Bradford West Gwillimbury Leisure Centre
- Salter Pilon Picks Up Green Project Award in Barrie
- Keeping Architects Organized with Project Information Management Software
- O’ Happy Day! Finally an Electronic Bid Submission Opportunity
- Keeping Architects Organized with Project Information Management Software | | Ontario Architect | Salter Pilon ArchitectureOntario Architect | Salter Pilon Architecture on Building Information Modeling – 2D or Not 2D…That Is the Question?
- Tom Rogers on About
- Barrie Chevrolet on Barrie Fire and Emergency Services Station No. 1 Virtual Tour
Popular Topics2D 3D architect architectural career architectural firm architecture architecture firm art award Barrie BIM branding building contract administration building information modeling career collaboration construction design document management drafting education exams green project information management Integrated Design Process Integrated Project Delivery interior design interior design firm interns kids LEED certified LEED CI logo design ontario project management recipe recreation centre RFP sustainable architecture sustainable deisgn Sustainable Design technology
Add blog to our directory.
Category Archives: Interior Design
Ontario Architect’s Latest Sustainable Design Project – The Bradford West Gwillimbury Leisure Centre
Ontario Architecture and Interior Design Firm, Salter Pilon Architecture recently launched of its latest recreational complex project, the Bradford West Gwillimbury Leisure Centre. The Leisure Centre is a $34.2 million project featuring two NHL-sized ice pads, a pool complex, a … Continue reading
Our architecture firm was honoured last night with the PowerStream Inc. Green Project Award at the 2011 Barrie Business Awards for our recent office renovation project. Details on the project to follow.
Salter Pilon Architecture were proud to be part of an exciting new architectural design project in Barrie. The Barrie Fire and Emergency Services Station No. 1 was officially dedicated on July 20, 2011. As a LEED Silver certification pending building, … Continue reading
I work as a senior architectural technologist in a medium sized architectural firm in Barrie, Ontario. Our firm specializes in healthcare, long-term care, recreational facility and educational facility design. In addition to my regular duties at my firm, I have … Continue reading
I was fortunate enough to travel to Denmark earlier this year as a participant in the Interior Design Mission to Denmark, sponsored by the Royal Danish Consulate General and Danish design companies, in collaboration with Interior Designers of Canada. Of … Continue reading
My mid-sized Ontario architectural firm, like so many others, has embraced the concept of using Building Information Modeling (BIM) software for our work. And whether or not I’m suffering the “slings and arrows” of being an AutoDesk Revit Architecture 2011 … Continue reading