- Next Step to Entering the Architecture Profession
- Ontario Architect’s Latest Sustainable Design Project – The Bradford West Gwillimbury Leisure Centre
- Salter Pilon Picks Up Green Project Award in Barrie
- Keeping Architects Organized with Project Information Management Software
- O’ Happy Day! Finally an Electronic Bid Submission Opportunity
- Keeping Architects Organized with Project Information Management Software | | Ontario Architect | Salter Pilon ArchitectureOntario Architect | Salter Pilon Architecture on Building Information Modeling – 2D or Not 2D…That Is the Question?
- Tom Rogers on About
- Barrie Chevrolet on Barrie Fire and Emergency Services Station No. 1 Virtual Tour
Popular Topics2D 3D architect architectural career architectural firm architecture architecture firm art award Barrie BIM branding building contract administration building information modeling career collaboration construction design document management drafting education exams green project information management Integrated Design Process Integrated Project Delivery interior design interior design firm interns kids LEED certified LEED CI logo design ontario project management recipe recreation centre RFP sustainable architecture sustainable deisgn Sustainable Design technology
Add blog to our directory.
Tag Archives: Sustainable Design
Ontario Architect’s Latest Sustainable Design Project – The Bradford West Gwillimbury Leisure Centre
Ontario Architecture and Interior Design Firm, Salter Pilon Architecture recently launched of its latest recreational complex project, the Bradford West Gwillimbury Leisure Centre. The Leisure Centre is a $34.2 million project featuring two NHL-sized ice pads, a pool complex, a … Continue reading
With an increasing awareness of sustainable design beginning to gain momentum within the overall construction industry and subsequently change how buildings perform, the actual processes by which “green” buildings come about is also changing. There are two new methodologies that … Continue reading